Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
All times are in Eastern Standard Time.
Accountable for the technical quality and accuracy of work performed. Tasks and duties are assigned in detail and work is under close review by more senior engineers. Authority to demonstrate initiative in carrying out periodic tasks independently and judgment (within defined procedures and practices) in determining the methods to apply to assigned tasks.
This role addresses problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Will have client contact.
- Project management of municipal infrastructure design including, transit infrastructure (parking lots, platforms, rail facilities, building renovations, etc.), subdivision, road reconstruction, infrastructure improvement, sanitary sewers, watermains and site grading.
- Attend site meetings and reconnaissance on site
- Check work of design staff
- Responsible for the delivery of municipal infrastructure projects
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years experience
- P.Eng. certification required
- Municipal engineering background with Ontario experience preferred
- Use of vehicle required
- CAD knowledge required