Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
All times are in Eastern Daylight Time.
New development and redevelopment should be creative, innovative, and environmentally compatible. Our lives are improved by the evolution of numerous systems. Systems that handle traffic, stormwater, potable water and wastewater, as well as those that transmit power and communications have enormous impact on daily activities. Morrison Hershfield provides designs that take a sensitive and innovative approach, leading to successful new developments.
Morrison Hershfield is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to help us deliver exceptional work, based out of our Toronto office.
- Technical delivery of Municipal projects
- Project Management of multiple projects of various sizes
- Peer review of all technical work
- Mentorship and coaching of junior staff
- Writing effective, professional level Engineering Reports
- Sharing your industry recognized technical expertise with the rest of the MH Team
- Participate in conferences delivering presentations
- Working with Divisional Management team participate in the identification of new service offering
Business Development/Client Relationship Management
- Increasing scope within current client projects
- Identifying opportunities within existing clients to introduce the other MH divisions to client
- Developing relationships with new (potential)clients to ensure increase in divisional revenue year over year
- Creating winning proposals
- P.Eng. designation
- 10+ years experience in the design of municipal and related infrastructure including sewers, roads, earthworks, storm water management and drainage
- Experience in leading and dealing directly with design teams, clients and approval agencies
- Experience in construction and contract administration
- Experience in business development, and client relationship management, as well as proposal and report writing
- Ability to perform project/client management for multiple projects of various sizes
Refer a LinkedIn connection
Share on your newsfeed